Monday, November 30, 2015

To Assuage The Avid Reader's Fury

My Dear Reader,

Yes, you are correct. I did just post 5 new blog posts (or six, if you include this one).

I would like to formally apologize. They were by no means spread out over the course of my past three months here at the Finca. Anyone trying to keep up with me will surely have failed, not only because of my lack of posting, but also because I have been nigh impossible to contact by other means.

I hereby give no excuses, only apologies.

At the moment I've gotta run. I filled a bunch of individual-sized coca cola cans with sand and found a bocce ball. I'm going to try and teach house 4 bowling.

Thanks For Caring Enough To Read This (and/or to try and contact me!),
Kevin

P.S. I'm doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment